ERA 1-Part00

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Re: ERA 1-Part00

Post  Droopy on Sun Feb 17 2008, 02:56

16/02/2008 00:00 ] Post from The Firm : Big Bot horn up
Post from : The Firm


The Big Robot automated alarm system starts.
The fact of detecting a slowing down of your arterial blood pressure turn on its alarm software.
You awake from a restorative sleep.

The huge majority among them are terraformers who prefere working than drinking in this place.
However most perspicacious among you could note the presence of 3 men sat at table who were not friendlier.
The Slab igniting, everyone was subjugated…
When you awake, you notice that the 3 men are not any more in the
bar.
avatar
Droopy
Admin

Number of posts : 414
Age : 66
Location : Essonne
Registration date : 2007-11-16

View user profile http://terraformer-droopy.do-goo.net

Back to top Go down

Re: ERA 1-Part00

Post  Droopy on Sun Feb 17 2008, 22:02

[ 17/02/2008 18:16 ] Post from The Firm : MMEMO Bunker lv1.4
Post from : The Firm

avatar
Droopy
Admin

Number of posts : 414
Age : 66
Location : Essonne
Registration date : 2007-11-16

View user profile http://terraformer-droopy.do-goo.net

Back to top Go down

Re: ERA 1-Part00

Post  Droopy on Mon Feb 18 2008, 13:35

[ 17/02/2008 23:00 ] Post from The Firm : Strangers in the Night
Post from : The Firm

Finally, the evening fall upon the Digging's Bar.
It seems to you that the rumors go quickly over Mars. Terraformers gathered around tables try to understand what's happened, if the process will occure one more time.
Many questions are asked, but the answers brought please nobody.
Considering the Bar's frequentation this evening, you are ready to bet that many people of which you never saw the faces are in lack of thrills.

3 men seen last night come back and take a sit, in an isolated corner of the Bar.

The time comes.

■ I am Medic, my first-aid kit is ready for an emergency intervention.
■ I'm ready to dream and relaxe me, awaiting the gleams of the slab.
■ I am Disciple, holding the Great Elders artifact, I invoke their power.
■ I am suspicious, I prefer to be unaware about the slab as long as I do not know any more about these 3 unknown guys.
■ I am infiltrator. My rank and my dexterity enable me to be cunning enough to spy these 3 guys.
■ These unknown people seem to be fine for me, I will see them, start up the conversation and answer their questions.
[ 17/02/2008 23:20 ] Post from The Firm : Strangers in the Night
Post from : The Firm
Period of reactivity finished. The Great Elders observe your choices:

■ I'm ready to dream and relaxe me, awaiting the gleams of the slab.


■ These unknown people seem to be fine for me, I will see them, start up the conversation and answer their questions.


■ I am Medic, my first-aid kit is ready for an emergency intervention.


■ I am suspicious, I prefer to be unaware about the slab as long as I do not know any more about these 3 unknown guys.


■ I am Disciple, holding the Great Elders artifact, I invoke their power.
avatar
Droopy
Admin

Number of posts : 414
Age : 66
Location : Essonne
Registration date : 2007-11-16

View user profile http://terraformer-droopy.do-goo.net

Back to top Go down

Re: ERA 1-Part00

Post  Droopy on Mon Feb 18 2008, 14:44

[ 17/02/2008 23:20 ] Post from The Firm : The calm before the storm
Post from : The Firm

There's without surprise that prints begin to light up and light down with softness like the rythme of a heart beat.

If you focus your attention on this light you observe your heart beating in unison with the slab and with all the terraformers around.
The rythme brings gracefulness, serenity, coolness to you.
You feel your mind leaving this place, spreading his length over the miles, over the time, over Mars it self.

The hillside is steep and the earth is loose and slippery.
You chance a swift glance over your shoulder and see the two tribemen emerge from the rocks.
They start to climb after you. About halfway from the peak of the hill,
you spot a cave to your right, almost totally hidden by a landslide.
■ I wish to hide in the cave.
■ I wish to avoid the cave and continue my climb to the peak.
■ I have a good Survival in the wild skill and test it out.(average skill vote)

Reply from:Andropov
Simply hiding with an huge armor, limited oxygen supply, does not sounds a good idea. But something may be inside. May. Any other ideas?

Reply from:Novocain
i think that if we hide, it will be something about our dex, if we fail, we will have to fight

Reply from:Dustygirl
look at the title !
So ? I don't know if many terra have some skills in survival...it would be interesting if we're good, no? But dangerous if we lack of it!

Reply from:Andropov
Let's see the other end... what's the point climbing to the peak ? A good view (of the enemy...)
We'll have to go down afterward.
Going to the peak seems dangerous and exhausting.
The last choice looks like fighting the two guys, isnt it ?

Reply from:Patriarch
what should we vote then ? Hide / climb ?

Reply from:Danifilth
Don't forget it too : "The hillside is steep and the earth is loose and slippery. "

Reply from:Andropov
No ones are a good idea.
Hiding seems the less stupid of the 3...
Even attacked, we can face the enemy, no one can do surprise attack.
My survival is higher than dext. Note that we cannot rightly fight on a cliff with loosen earth !
[ 17/02/2008 23:40 ] Post from The Firm : The calm before the storm
Post from :The Firm
Period of reactivity finished. The Great Elders observe your choices:

■ I wish to hide in thecave.


■ I have a good Survival in the wild skill and test it out.(average skill vote)


■ I wish to avoid the cave and continue my climb to the peak.
avatar
Droopy
Admin

Number of posts : 414
Age : 66
Location : Essonne
Registration date : 2007-11-16

View user profile http://terraformer-droopy.do-goo.net

Back to top Go down

Re: ERA 1-Part00

Post  Droopy on Mon Feb 18 2008, 15:18

[ 17/02/2008 23:40 ] Post from The Firm : Hidding in the cave
Post from : The Firm

You clamber over the loose rocks and into the mouth of the cave, and then quickly turn to push a large rock over the entrance.
You turn the concealing mode of your battle-suit on.
After a few minutes you see the Tribemen on the rocky ledge outside, their evil yellow eyes furtively searching every crevice of the hillside. They are so close that you feel sure that they must spot you any second now.

■ I'm holding my breath, trying to make no noise. (character influence)
■ It's too late, I invoke the Great Elders strength and I stand and fight face to them. (syndicate influence)
■ It's the moment to remember how infiltrators do.(character influence)
Reply from:Faloe
The third is about Dexterity I think ...
The first about constitution ..

Reply from:Danifilth
But : (syndicate influence) Is it about fervour's points ?

Reply from:Bigsofty
I think the infiltrator may do something ! Put someone infiltrator and choose this option, I thing its the best way...

Reply from:Andropov
Right Dani, fight isn't an option (unless syndicate thingy, many people here are from the same synficate with a lot of fervor ?)
Infiltrator = dexterity (as read on the first message)
I suppose the first is about survival skill then.
Here we go again.

Reply from:Nanoc
i think also that it's the infiltration is our best hope .. whit our Dex .. but above all .. with our ranks ...

Reply from:Novocain
ok, i've taken my decision
I WILL NOT VOTE, I let good in DEX terras answer the third one
[ 18/02/2008 00:00 ] Post from The Firm : Hidding in the cave
Post from :

The Firm
Period of reactivity finished. The Great Elders
observe your choices:

■ It's the moment to remember how infiltrators do.(character influence)


■ It's too late, I invoke the Great Elders strength and I stand and fight face to them. (syndicate influence)


■ I'm holding my breath, trying to make no noise. (character influence)
avatar
Droopy
Admin

Number of posts : 414
Age : 66
Location : Essonne
Registration date : 2007-11-16

View user profile http://terraformer-droopy.do-goo.net

Back to top Go down

Re: ERA 1-Part00

Post  Droopy on Mon Feb 18 2008, 15:52

[ 18/02/2008 00:00 ] Post from The Firm : Cunning or not cunning...
Post from :

The Firm

(Average skill and class vote effective)
You pull up your hood and drop down behind the rocks that litter the mouth of the cave.
Holding your breath, you curl up into a tight ball, and completely cover yourself with your brown cloak.

Your concealment add-on is really helpful in this situation. You keep it inside your mind, that what experience is.

Only a few minutes later the Tribemen clamber over the rocky ledge outside, their evil yellow eyes furtively searching every crevice of the hillside.
Then cursing in their strange tongue, they leave the ledge and start to climb towards the peak.

■ I wish to leave and descend the hill in case the Tribemen return.
■ I wish to explore the cave.

Reply from:Andropov


Reply from:Torquemada
Explore the cave seems to be the right choice, we mustn't leave now...I think ^^

Reply from:Bigsofty
lets explore the cave

Reply from:Nanoc
if we return .. what will be the meaning of our trip in here ??? ...

Reply from:Andropov
Going out and climb off : even spotted, it is an easy runaway.
Exploring the cave, or get lost in the cave, we need more oxygen, or found a source of it. The Firm may have a tunnel.

Reply from:Dustygirl
If i'm right we have few hours of oxygen and some injections...I think we have to explore the cave...

Reply from:Andropov
Remember, we're halfway from the top and the bottom of the hill.
Chance to have resource (like a Tunnel of The Firm) low, this is a wild hill, there is no Firm infrastructure near a temple. No tunnel either in such an hill.
We can wait a bit in it, but not too long, nor going too deep.
Going out we'll be spotted for sure, but we'll have advantage to be closer to the ground than de tribesmen, then running the h... out of here. Our mission isn't to give a message ?

Reply from:Faloe
We DO have a message to carry ...

Reply from:Andropov
More will come to attack again the temple, as said in yesterday' dream.
We can't wait forever, we need oxygen. I dont believe in this wild cave to have resources.

Reply from:Hotazhel
Only 2 tribesmen followed you up the hill. The rest are bellow.
Hills that go up also come down the other side.
Good chance of the cave ending up on the other side

Reply from:Andropov
Hotazhel, good point about a possible other end.
[ 18/02/2008 00:20 ] Post from The Firm : Cunning or not cunning...
Post from : The Firm
Period of reactivity finished. The Great Elders observe your choices:

■ I wish to explore the cave.


■ I wish to leave and descend the hill in case the Tribemen return.
avatar
Droopy
Admin

Number of posts : 414
Age : 66
Location : Essonne
Registration date : 2007-11-16

View user profile http://terraformer-droopy.do-goo.net

Back to top Go down

Re: ERA 1-Part00

Post  Droopy on Mon Feb 18 2008, 16:03

[ 16/02/2008 00:20 ] Post from The Firm : Big Bot horn up
Post from : The Firm


The Big Robot automated alarm system starts.
The fact of detecting a slowing down of your arterial blood pressure turn on its alarm software.
You awake from a restorative sleep.

The huge majority among them are terraformers who prefere working than drinking in this place.
However most perspicacious among you could note the presence of 3 men sat at table who were not friendlier.
The Slab igniting, everyone was subjugated…
When you awake, you notice that the 3 men are not any more in the
bar.
avatar
Droopy
Admin

Number of posts : 414
Age : 66
Location : Essonne
Registration date : 2007-11-16

View user profile http://terraformer-droopy.do-goo.net

Back to top Go down

Re: ERA 1-Part00

Post  Droopy on Tue Feb 19 2008, 01:35

[ 18/02/2008 23:00 ] Post from The Firm : Get out of the rut.
Post from : The Firm

The putrified heart casts no reflection in the smoking mirror.

When the evening comes in the Digging's Bar, the terraformers gathered in the place seem to know what they have to do.
The attempts at coordinations from the charismatic leaders try to reason with the most stubborns ones.

The three guys have taken the same seats. They are in alertness trying to file who is in or not.
Their attention is focused on Big Robot too.

■ I am Disciple, holding the Great Elders artifact, I invoke their power.
■ I wish to relaxe myself. I've read recently old mentras, that should be good enough.
■ I am infiltrator. My rank and my dexterity enable me to be cunning enough to spy these 3 guys.
■ I am Medic, my first-aid kit is ready for an emergency intervention.
■ I am suspicious, I prefer to be unaware about the slab as long as I do not know any more about these 3 unknown guys.
■ These unknown people seem to be fine for me, I will see them, start up the conversation and answer their questions.
[ 18/02/2008 23:20 ] Post from The Firm : Get out of the rut.
Post from : The Firm
Period of reactivity finished. The Great Elders observe your choices:

■ I wish to relaxe myself. I've read recently old mentras, that should be good enough.


■ I am Disciple, holding the Great Elders artifact, I invoke their power.


■ These unknown people seem to be fine for me, I will see them, start up the conversation and answer their questions.


■ I am suspicious, I prefer to be unaware about the slab as long as I do not know any more about these 3 unknown guys.


■ I am Medic, my first-aid kit is ready for an emergency intervention.


■ I am infiltrator. My rank and my dexterity enable me to be cunning enough to spy these 3 guys.

avatar
Droopy
Admin

Number of posts : 414
Age : 66
Location : Essonne
Registration date : 2007-11-16

View user profile http://terraformer-droopy.do-goo.net

Back to top Go down

Re: ERA 1-Part00

Post  Droopy on Tue Feb 19 2008, 02:58

[ 18/02/2008 23:20 ] Post from The Firm : Deeper in the cave.
Post from : The Firm

There's without surprise that prints begin to light up and light down with softness like the rythme of a heart beat.

If you focus your attention on this light you observe your heart beating
in unison with the slab and with all the terraformers around.
The rythme brings gracefulness, serenity, coolness to you.
You feel your mind leaving this place, spreading his length over the miles, over the time, over Mars it self.

Moving capacities of the left arm=......................35%,
General damage=...............................................20%.
Medical NBC auto-injection=......................damaged,
Oxygen autonomy=...................................6.50 hours.
VoxCam=....................................................destroyed .

1 ............................Battlesuit pacificator in bad state,
4 ..................................................Injection R06AX26,
2 ..................................Injection Steroid injector gun,
2000................................................................ Temis.
4................................................................... .. rations.

The floor of the cave is dry and dusty. As you explore deeper in the half-light thanks to your infra-view vizor,
your Suit detect the stale odour of rotting flesh. Littering a crevice are the bones, hair and teeth.
You notice a small cloth bag among these humain remains which you open to discover 3000 Temis and an officer rank with the name "Bondund" written on it.

Pocketing these coins,the human remains and the rank, you leave the lair and carefully descend the hill.
■ I wish to head northeast.
■ I wish to head east.
[ 18/02/2008 23:40 ] Post from The Firm : Deeper in the cave.
Post from : The Firm
Period of reactivity finished. The Great Elders observe your choices:

■ I wish to head east.


■ I wish to head northeast.

avatar
Droopy
Admin

Number of posts : 414
Age : 66
Location : Essonne
Registration date : 2007-11-16

View user profile http://terraformer-droopy.do-goo.net

Back to top Go down

Re: ERA 1-Part00

Post  Droopy on Tue Feb 19 2008, 03:29

[ 18/02/2008 23:40 ] Post from The Firm : Heading East.
Post from : The Firm

Without warning, the old track ends abruptly at the edge of a steep slope.
The ground here is very loose and unstable. The heigh of your battle suit works against your interests,
You lose your footing and fall headlong over the edge.

When you awake, you find yourself lying at the foot of a steep slope.
Your Backpack and Weapon are missing and your head aches.
You cannot tell how long you have been unconscious, a brief glance on your vizor digital clock indicate 1hour more,
but you realize that you must not delay in pressing on with your mission.

Standing up, you see your Backpack is intact but the Weapon is broken in two and is now useless.
You quickly pick up your Backpack and move off ahead.

You have been walking for over half an hour when your eye is caught by some bright red christal partially concealed into the martian sand.
You recognize the salt of Laumspur, a rare and beautiful christal salt much prized for its healing properties.

Kneeling down, you pick the salt of Laumspur and place it in your Backpack.
You may eat this salt to regain strength if you are injured too much.
You have gathered enough for two such Meals. Closing your pack, you continue your mission.

■ I would rather continue towards the east
■ I wish to head northeast.
[ 19/02/2008 00:00 ] Post from The Firm : Heading East.
Post from : The Firm
Period of reactivity finished. The Great Elders observe your choices:

■ I would rather continue towards the east


■ I wish to head northeast.

avatar
Droopy
Admin

Number of posts : 414
Age : 66
Location : Essonne
Registration date : 2007-11-16

View user profile http://terraformer-droopy.do-goo.net

Back to top Go down

Re: ERA 1-Part00

Post  Droopy on Tue Feb 19 2008, 03:39

[ 19/02/2008 00:00 ] Post from The Firm : A bunker or nothing.
Post from : The Firm

You walk for over an hour, during which time you keep a constant vigil for any sign of K-RP14 in the reddish sky above.
You have twice spotted their tell-tale shadows in the sky and on both occasions your quick wits have saved you from capture.
You are now very hungry and must eat a Meal.

The path soon ends at a large crater. In the centre of the crater is a bunker taller and wider than any others you have ever seen in the zones near the Monastery.

■ I wish to enter in the bunker, turning the airlock on.
■ I would rather press on.
[ 19/02/2008 00:20 ] Post from The Firm : A bunker or nothing.
Post from : The Firm
Period of reactivity finished. The Great Elders observe your choices:

■ I wish to enter in the bunker, turning the airlock on.


■ I would rather press on.
avatar
Droopy
Admin

Number of posts : 414
Age : 66
Location : Essonne
Registration date : 2007-11-16

View user profile http://terraformer-droopy.do-goo.net

Back to top Go down

Re: ERA 1-Part00

Post  Droopy on Tue Feb 19 2008, 03:51

[ 19/02/2008 00:20 ] Post from The Firm : Big Bot horn up
Post from : The Firm


The Big Robot automated alarm system starts.
Slowing down of your arterial blood pressure detected, he turns his alarm software on.
The engineers present in the place notice that an act of sabotage has been
attempted on Big Robot.
However he is fortunatly functional.

You awake from a restorative sleep.

Harper, Dustygirl and Conan suffer from awful headache.

When you awake, you notice that the 3 men are not any more in the bar.
avatar
Droopy
Admin

Number of posts : 414
Age : 66
Location : Essonne
Registration date : 2007-11-16

View user profile http://terraformer-droopy.do-goo.net

Back to top Go down

Re: ERA 1-Part00

Post  Droopy on Tue Feb 19 2008, 17:34

[ 19/02/2008 14:59 ] Post from The Firm : Big Robot order error
Post from : The Firm


It's the third time that Big Robot serve the wrong order.
You have ordered a beer, and instade of it , you have a strawbbery milkshake with a cherry on top.

When you claim the right order, Big Robot does as if everything has been
normal.
Reply from:Fran6
My beer !

VoxCam : En direct de son Betrayal :Dustygirl
I think we should examinate him carefully or ask the Firm for some help...
Or...I think Big robot is a french robot...so he doesn't understand what english people ask him !

Reply from:Fran6
Maybe finally my Engineering & Electronics's skill will be usefull !

Reply from:Droopy
[ 19/02/2008 00:20 ] Post from The Firm :
......
The engineers present in the place notice that an act of sabotage has been attempted on Big Robot.
However he is fortunatly functional.
....
Poor Big Robot
If the 3 men come back tonight at 23:00 as usual, I think we'll have to question them about this
avatar
Droopy
Admin

Number of posts : 414
Age : 66
Location : Essonne
Registration date : 2007-11-16

View user profile http://terraformer-droopy.do-goo.net

Back to top Go down

Re: ERA 1-Part00

Post  Droopy on Tue Feb 19 2008, 20:10

[ 19/02/2008 17:52 ] Post from The Firm : MMEMO Bunker lv7.4
Post from : The Firm



Last edited by Droopy on Tue Feb 19 2008, 20:11; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Droopy
Admin

Number of posts : 414
Age : 66
Location : Essonne
Registration date : 2007-11-16

View user profile http://terraformer-droopy.do-goo.net

Back to top Go down

Re: ERA 1-Part00

Post  Droopy on Wed Feb 20 2008, 12:14

[ 19/02/2008 22:54 ] Post from The Firm : Strangers in the Night
Post from : The Firm

Finally, the evening fall upon the Digging's Bar.
It seems to you that the rumors go quickly over Mars. Terraformers gathered around tables try to understand what's happened,
if the process will occure one more time.
Many questions are asked, but the answers brought please nobody.
Considering the Bar's frequentation this evening, you are ready to bet that many people of which you never saw the faces are in lack of thrills.

3 men seen last night come back and take a sit, in an isolated corner of the Bar.

The time comes.

■ I am suspicious, I prefer to be unaware about the slab as long as I do not know any more about these 3 unknown guys.
■ I am infiltrator. My rank and my dexterity enable me to be cunning enough to spy these 3 guys.
■ These unknown people seem to be fine for me, I will see them, start up the conversation and answer their questions.
■ I am Disciple, holding the Great Elders artifact, I invoke their power.
■ I'm ready to dream and relaxe me, awaiting the gleams of the slab.
■ I am Medic, my first-aid kit is ready for an emergency intervention.
Reply from: Keala
Oki so what's the best answer ?
I propose the infiltrator one or the sleeping one ...
I will go for the infiltrator ...

Reply from: Andropov
Note that last night's dream we found an huge bunker into a crater (which are, usually HQ bunkers) so it could be the end of the dream, since it's goal was to inform The Firm of the temple's attack.
Please choose the answers that avoid the slab !

Reply from: Novocain
i propose :
Infiltrators, make your job, let you try to spy
the others, let's go dreaming, we can't stop here...
[ 19/02/2008 23:10 ] Post from The Firm : Strangers in the Night

Post from :The Firm
Period of reactivity finished. The Great Elders observe your choices:

■ I am suspicious, I prefer to be unaware about the slab as long as I do not know any more about these 3 unknown guys.


■ I'm ready to dream and relaxe me, awaiting the gleams of the slab.


■ These unknown people seem to be fine for me, I will see them, start up the conversation and answer their questions.


■ I am Disciple, holding the Great Elders artifact, I invoke their power.


■ I am infiltrator. My rank and my dexterity enable me to be cunning enough to spy these 3 guys.


■ I am Medic, my first-aid kit is ready for an emergency intervention.

Reply from:Novocain
too many terras were suspicious, mmemo didn't wait
the end of 20 min...

Reply from:Rocc
Nothing tonight
avatar
Droopy
Admin

Number of posts : 414
Age : 66
Location : Essonne
Registration date : 2007-11-16

View user profile http://terraformer-droopy.do-goo.net

Back to top Go down

Re: ERA 1-Part00

Post  Droopy on Wed Feb 20 2008, 12:33

[ 19/02/2008 23:14 ] Post from The Firm : 3 guys around a table
Post from : The Firm

The majority of the terraformers prefers to remain distant from the magic slab in front of strangers.

The Terraformers Mirage, Rocc and Keala observe the whole place, searching for people whom you never saw until now.
You are seeing the tree people where here last nights.

It will be difficult to be closer than you are, they are on their guard.
You hear only one thing: T-Bone.

One of the 3 guys has noticed the Terraformer Mirage whose discretion is not good enough and has stopped talking.

The Disciples Milane, in a corner are focused in their Great Elders artifact contemplation.
The Medic Cybil is focused on the situation ready to intervene.

■ I wish to put them to flight.(syndicate influence)
■ I ask them what they want.
Reply from:Novocain
don't answer the first one please !

Reply from:Santo
http://www.the-terraformer.com/presentation_joueur.html?id_joueur=71086
0__o

Reply from:Fran6
good job santo, they are syndicated!

Reply from:Trust
"Syndicate Vespers Infiltrated...
T-Bone is a Rank 8 Leader, Edmund Rascasse is the Rank 9 Boss, Sheppard and Gratzher are Rank8 Comando..
Be careful "

Reply from:Andropov
Looking for the meaning of Vespers... those guys may be some kind of monks, at least involved in some religious events.
It will not be really surprising if they are linked to the slab.
[ 19/02/2008 23:30 ] Post from The Firm : 3 guys around a table
Post from :The Firm
Period of reactivity finished. The Great Elders observe your choices:

■ I ask them what they want.


■ I wish to put them to flight.(syndicate influence)


Last edited by Droopy on Wed Feb 20 2008, 12:47; edited 4 times in total
avatar
Droopy
Admin

Number of posts : 414
Age : 66
Location : Essonne
Registration date : 2007-11-16

View user profile http://terraformer-droopy.do-goo.net

Back to top Go down

Re: ERA 1-Part00

Post  Droopy on Wed Feb 20 2008, 13:08

[ 19/02/2008 23:32 ] Post from The Firm : 3 nice guys around table
Post from : The Firm

The 3 guy welcome you with mistrust.
They do not understand why you come to see them but they agree to let you sit down with them.

They are Fitzgerald, Otis and Gruber and arrived since 1 month and a half from Earth to terraform Mars.
They heard about what occur and wanted to see that.

When you ask them why they were not here any more at the awakening, they do not seem to understand what you mean.

The T-Bone is the Otis favorite meal.
Reply from:Santo
liars

Reply from:Fran6
look the title of the event 3 nice guys around table maybe ironic?

Reply from:Andropov
Wrong guys ? no way...
There isnt such names into Firm's registry !
Does anyone ever heard of T-Bone being a meal ?
tssk
*glare at the guys*

Reply from:Fran6

maybe they are in contact with tribemen....
Remember the story of putrefied hearts
http://www.the-terraformer.com/batiment_archives.html?id=9

Reply from:Andropov
Nice way or forceful way ? ... When there is a doubt, there is no doubt.
Infiltrators, did you found that they wear something peculiar?

Reply from:Keala
no artefact for me

Reply from:Nanoc
http://img516.imageshack.us/my.php?image=vesperskg7.jpg
Here that's all what I can do for now ...


Last edited by Droopy on Wed Feb 20 2008, 13:18; edited 2 times in total
avatar
Droopy
Admin

Number of posts : 414
Age : 66
Location : Essonne
Registration date : 2007-11-16

View user profile http://terraformer-droopy.do-goo.net

Back to top Go down

Re: ERA 1-Part00

Post  Droopy on Wed Feb 20 2008, 14:03

[ 19/02/2008 23:52 ] Post from The Firm : ALARM BAR
Post from : The Firm


The alarm has just rung in the Digging's Bar ! Seals have just released.

Fast depressurization of the Bar.
Check your Life-suits and move towards the shielded Airlock!
Any survival Life-suit damaged more than 30% could break brutally..
Reply from:Novocain
ENGINEERS GET READY !
MEDICS, OPEN YOUR MEDICAL BAGS !

Reply from:Andropov
Dang, sabotage !! Those suspicious guys planned everything ! This is too easy, too many evidences of falsehood !
Let's stop those guys ! forcefully ! They may try to escape !

Reply from:Mirage
So where is T-bone?
These 3 guys tried to find an issue by saying T-bone is a meal insted of a guy. So they don't want to expose us this guy.
But we know, this guy is the leader of their syndicate union.
Following the events, we have seen each night the 3 same guys, and each night there was a sabottage's act...
I suppose T-bone is (or was) in the bar during these 3-4 nights, with his leader capacity, he could do these acts of sabotage, couldn't he?

Reply from:Andropov
it can't be helped, tides are stronger than us
*evacuates*
avatar
Droopy
Admin

Number of posts : 414
Age : 66
Location : Essonne
Registration date : 2007-11-16

View user profile http://terraformer-droopy.do-goo.net

Back to top Go down

Re: ERA 1-Part00

Post  Droopy on Wed Feb 20 2008, 14:09

[ 20/02/2008 08:40 ] Post from Voxterm : Warning
Post from : Voxterm

A disturbing sound wave, loud and residual reaches and spreads over your concessions, it disrupt the human physiology. This phenomenon seems to come from an old crater...
avatar
Droopy
Admin

Number of posts : 414
Age : 66
Location : Essonne
Registration date : 2007-11-16

View user profile http://terraformer-droopy.do-goo.net

Back to top Go down

Re: ERA 1-Part00

Post  Droopy on Wed Feb 20 2008, 22:10

[ 20/02/2008 16:13 ] Post from The Firm : Weird prints...
Post from : The Firm




Modified Tyreprints were seen with particular details like deep side burns.
The prints are deep and the permafrost is compressed and abraded.
This phenomenon is visible in the Zone Jens.
avatar
Droopy
Admin

Number of posts : 414
Age : 66
Location : Essonne
Registration date : 2007-11-16

View user profile http://terraformer-droopy.do-goo.net

Back to top Go down

Re: ERA 1-Part00

Post  Droopy on Thu Feb 21 2008, 00:13

[ 20/02/2008 21:01 ] Post from The Firm : MMEMO Bunker lv1.4
Post from : The Firm

avatar
Droopy
Admin

Number of posts : 414
Age : 66
Location : Essonne
Registration date : 2007-11-16

View user profile http://terraformer-droopy.do-goo.net

Back to top Go down

Re: ERA 1-Part00

Post  Droopy on Thu Feb 21 2008, 22:32

[ 20/02/2008 23:00 ] Post from The Firm : Unenlightened night.
Post from : The Firm

The adventures follow one another and are not the same.
Among the terraformers gathered this evening, many are those who lately have found the saving rest after a long day's work.

It was pleasant to come to slacken, to dream and perhaps to live another life than yours which they were hitherto constrained.

The faces are slackened, the smiles abound what not very common over Mars.

However the disciples seem anxious, they don't feel the esotheric powers of these last days.
When the hour arrives and that the slab have to be illuminated, nothing occurs. The prints have disappeared.

Fitzgerald, Otis and Gruber are not present.
avatar
Droopy
Admin

Number of posts : 414
Age : 66
Location : Essonne
Registration date : 2007-11-16

View user profile http://terraformer-droopy.do-goo.net

Back to top Go down

Re: ERA 1-Part00

Post  Droopy on Thu Feb 21 2008, 22:36

[ 21/02/2008 16:55 ] Post from The Firm : MMEMO Bunker lv1.4
Post from : The Firm

avatar
Droopy
Admin

Number of posts : 414
Age : 66
Location : Essonne
Registration date : 2007-11-16

View user profile http://terraformer-droopy.do-goo.net

Back to top Go down

Re: ERA 1-Part00

Post  Droopy on Fri Feb 22 2008, 02:50

[ 21/02/2008 23:32 ] Post from Voxterm : Warning
Post from : Voxterm

A disturbing sound wave, loud and residual reaches and spreads over your
concessions, it disrupt the human physiology. This phenomenon seems to
come from an old crater...
avatar
Droopy
Admin

Number of posts : 414
Age : 66
Location : Essonne
Registration date : 2007-11-16

View user profile http://terraformer-droopy.do-goo.net

Back to top Go down

Re: ERA 1-Part00

Post  Droopy on Fri Feb 22 2008, 22:32

[ 22/02/2008 16:50 ] Post from The Firm : VOXTERM colossus view
Post from :The Firm



An unknown phenomenon is occurring on the Terraformer Taxi's concession.
The Colossus view on the Digging's Bar VOXTERM screen shows circles of
strange color, kinds of circles of supernatural fire which defies your certainty towards the allowed physical and chemical laws.

The circles are vaporous and have a slow, misty rate… attractive… distressing.
They leave the top of his Survival Bunker.
The closest concessions hear terrifying noises, as if the exploitation of
this Terraformer were twisted, inserted in the ground by an ineligible
strength

This demonstration lasts a few minutes, your time seems to have stopped.
avatar
Droopy
Admin

Number of posts : 414
Age : 66
Location : Essonne
Registration date : 2007-11-16

View user profile http://terraformer-droopy.do-goo.net

Back to top Go down

Re: ERA 1-Part00

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum